Microsoft Word 2010 is a word-processing program, designed to help you create professional-quality documents. With the finest document-formatting tools, Word helps you organize and write your documents more efficiently. Word also includes powerful editing and revising tools so that you can collaborate with others easily. By the end of this course, you will:
- Have a basic understanding of the Office Ribbon in Microsoft Office 2010.
- Know how to start a new document in Microsoft Word, save it, and be able to find it later.
- Use various methods to format text in Microsoft Word.
- Know how to make a bulleted list.
- Be able to add images to your document.
- Know how to print.