Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question ? Take a look at our FAQ where you will find your answers.
Click or press on the questions to see the answers.
If you don’t find your answer there, our support team is here to help !
To order more than one product at the same time, all you need to do is add them one by one to your cart. Once your products have been selected, confirm your order and pay your purchases all at once.
You can handle your purchases directing on Edu Boutique. Select the product in question, click on “Add to Cart” and “Confirm purchase”. You then have two payment method options: credit card or PayPal. Fill out the billing details and then click on “Proceed to Payment” and following the instructions.
Yes, all payments are completely secure. Edu Boutique does not record any banking information. Those are managed entirely by Moneris for the credit card portion and PayPal for everything else.
You can point out all problems by contacting us via the Edu Boutique under the “Contact Us” tab at the top right of the page and then describing your issue. Fill out the required fields.
Applicable taxes shown are not included and depend on your location.
• If you live outside Canada, you will not pay taxes.
- Residents of Quebec will have to pay GST and Quebec Sales Tax (QST).
- Residents of Canada outside Quebec will be required to pay Goods and Services Tax (GST) or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST), as applicable.
- Taxes applicable to your geographical region will be charged to the final bill that you will have to pay.
The duration of your access to the course is specified during the preview of the product sheet. It depends on the type of training. It may be 3, 6 or 12 months, depending on the case.
To contact us, click on the “Contact Us” tab at the top right of your screen and then indicate the reason for the message. Our technical service team will be happy to get back to you as soon as possible.
You will instantly receive your invoices by email following your purchase on Edu Boutique. You can also consult them from your account in the “Orders” section.
No, there is no maximum sales amount on Edu Boutique. You can buy as many training materials as you desire. However, it is not possible to purchase multiple identical products (See “Can I buy multiple identical products?“).
No, it is recommended to pay your purchases in the currency of your country of residence.
Yes, but only to the extent that the cancellation is effective within 24 hours after the date of purchase by notifying us by email. Contact us in the “Contact Us” section by filling out the recommended fields.
Managing your account
Once a product has been selected, you will have to click on its descriptive card. The descriptive card is the form that describes the course content, like its duration, language, price, currency and device compatibility.
Depending on your location, choose your currency by selecting it from the drop-down menu under the orange “Add to Cart” button.
Then click on the orange “Add to Cart” button.
If you have other purchases to make, continue searching the catalogue and then select each product by adding them to the cart one by one.
Once your purchases are complete, you must now pay for them. To do this, move your mouse pointer over the “Cart” heading at the top right of your Edu Boutique window. The amount of your purchases as well as the number of contents purchased will be shown.
A window will then display a certain amount of information, namely the details of the products ordered, like the subtotal excluding taxes, a blue button “View Cart” and an orange button “Confirm order”.
By clicking on the “View Cart” button you will be taken to a page that shows the details of the cart and also the possibility of directly validating your order.
By clicking on the orange button “Confirm order”, you will access the detail page of the billing on the left which you will have to fill (only the items with an asterisk are obligatory). Note that the country (and possibly the province) are mandatory fields to complete because they will determine the applicable taxes.
On the right side of this window you will find the total of your order with the applicable taxes to the extent that you have filled in the left column the required information, and your method of payment, by credit card or by PayPal. Once the method of payment selected, and the information relating to your credit card or your account PayPal have been retrieved, you can then click on the orange button “Proceed to payment”.
After having clicked on this button, and if all your entered information is correct, you will then reach the window “Order details” which indicates to you that your order was received. A mention in green “Thank you, your order has been received”, confirms the proper process of your order.
To delete one or more products added to the cart, follow the steps below:
- Move your mouse pointer over the “cart” heading to the right of the Edu Boutique logo in the white banner.
- A window appears with the name of your selected product, the subtotal of your order, a blue button “See Cart” and an orange button “Confirm order”.
- Click on the cross to the right of your product to delete it.
- If you pressed the “Add to Cart” button but your product does not appear in your cart, you have a browser cache problem.
- To remedy this, you must empty your browser’s cache. The cache is a browser storage system of elements composing a web page (HTML text, image, etc.) which are stored in memory to avoid reloading each time they are used.
- The cache of your browser can disrupt the proper functioning of Edu Boutique.
If you encounter this problem, perform the following steps to clear your browser’s cache (keyboard shortcut for all browsers):
- On PC: Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
- On Mac: Cmd + Shift + Delete.
- Once the steps are done, refresh your web page and restart the process of adding the product to the basket. Select the product you want and it should now appear in your cart.
• Click on the “Connection” heading on the right of the Edu Boutique logo
• In the box to the left of your “Login” window, enter your Username and Password that you previously obtained at the time of your purchase. If you do not remember it, click on “Lost password? “. In case you want to keep this information for your next training session, click on the “remember me” box.
• Click on the blue “Identification to validate your information” button.
• The “My Account” window displays on the left the menu list of your options and on the proper training program you have purchased, which can also be accessed from the “My Training” menu list.
• Click on the training program of your choice to select it • Click on the “Start” button to begin the training program
• The training window starts and you can start the training program. If nothing is shown, please try again, and in cases where the problem persists, please contact our technical support team at the following email address: email@example.com. Enabling pop-ups on your browser can solve your problem.
Yes, you can see all details of your orders.
- Click in the “My Account” section at the top right corner of the Edu Boutique logo
- Then once in your account, click on “Order”
- You can see the number of your order, the date you made your order, the status of your order (If it is complete) and the total of your order.
- You can see your order in more detail by clicking on the blue “More” button to the right of the total of your order.
- Click on the blue “More” button and you will see the details of your order and the billing address
The wish list allows you to set aside training courses for a future purchase or to find them more easily when you next login to Edu Boutique.
To add a product to your wish list:
- Go to the product catalogue
- Click on the product of your choice
- When you have selected your desired training program, the description of the product sheet appears on your page
- Click on “Add to wish list” under the image of the training.
To view your wish list:
- Browse the wish list of the “My Account” tab at the top right corner of the Edu Boutique logo.
- In the menu that appears, click the next-to-last “Wish List” option in this menu.
- Click on the “My Account” section to the right of the Edu Boutique logo
- Once the menu appears, click on the last option in this “Logout” menu.
- The “My Account” window appears and you must confirm your logoff by clicking on “Confirm and log out” at the bottom of this window’s page
No, it is not possible to buy several products at the same time because each of the products in the catalogue is intended for only one learner who can, if necessary, extend his/her training outside the initial training period by buying back another product licence. If you want to train several people, it is necessary that each person creates a personal account and buys themselves the training programs of their choice. If you are a company or want to buy more than 10 licences for the same course, it is better to call our sales department who will be happy to inform you about the best options for your needs and your budget.
You can create an account in the “Login” tab at the top right of your screen. In the “Register” section you only need to enter a valid email address and create a password. Then click on “Register”. The advantage of creating an account is that it will facilitate your purchases later.
You do not really need to create an account if you have not done so because the creation of an account is always done at the time of your order.
There are several advantages to registering for Edu Boutique:
- By registering, it will be easier for you to shop at Edu Boutique. You will not need to register your password when paying for your purchases.
- You will have access to your training courses directly from the “My Account” section located at the top of the page to the right of the Edu Boutique logo and in the “My Training session” section
- You could view your orders more easily in the “My Account” section and then in “My Orders”.
- You could see the details of your account more easily and modify your personal data as needed.
- By registering, you will benefit from our promotional offers. You just have to check the box “Click here to receive our promotional offers”.
- If you have selected training courses that you want to buy later, by registering, you will not lose the selected courses in your basket before logging out of your account. Just login again on “Login” with your login the next time you sign in to Edu Boutique and you will find the selected products in your cart.
To edit your account information, click on the “My Account” tab and then in the “Account Details” section. Once you have made these changes, click on the blue “Save Changes” button.
In case of loss of your password, click on the “Login” tab at the top right of your screen then click on “Lost Password?” and follow the steps to reset your password.
However, if you cannot connect, contact us by email in the “Contact Us” section in the blue bar below the Edu Boutique logo and specify your request.
Once you have paid for your purchases, you will automatically receive a confirmation email to the e-mail address provided in the billing information. If you have not received a confirmation email:
- Look in your junk mail for that email account.
- From the email address associated with your account. We will respond as soon as possible.
- Or, contact us in the “Contact Us” section and specify the reason for your message.
When you make a purchase on Edu Boutique, you will immediately receive a confirmation email with the details of your purchases on your e-mail address provided in the billing information. If, however, you do not receive this email, you will find it in your junk mail.
We offer you a wide choice of products available in several languages. Consult our product catalogue for more information.
Most of the courses offered in our product catalogue are compatible with tablets and smartphones.
To find a product you are looking more efficiently, click on the search tab on the right side of the Edu Boutique logo. Type the product you are looking for in the search bar and it will be displayed automatically.
If you cannot find the desired product in the product catalogue, you can do an advanced search in the search tab on the right side of the Edu Boutique logo. Type the product of your choice in the search bar. In case you do not find the desired product with the advanced search, contact our team directly in the “Contact Us” section at the top of the blue banner between “About” and “FAQ” specifying your issue in the message.