New and improved features can help you be more productive, but only if you can find them when you need them. Fortunately, the enhanced, customizable Ribbon in Outlook 2010 makes it easy to uncover more commands so you can focus on the end product, not how to get there. Want an easier time configuring new and existing accounts? Wishing for a faster, more direct route to print something? Or perhaps you need an easier way to clean up your mailbox? The new Microsoft Office Backstage™ view can help you achieve all of this and more. You can now more easily manage your account, print, and customize your Outlook 2010 experience, all from one convenient location. Main program features:
- Displays installation information of your Outlook version.
- Easy access to Outlook settings and data folders.
- Easy access to troubleshooting tools.
- Start Outlook with a startup switch.
- Clear the Most Recently Used lists.
- Make the New Mail Alert stay up for longer than 30 seconds. (When using Windows 7 and/or Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010)
- Unblock attachments.