This course is designed for persons who are able to create and modify standard business documents in Microsoft Word 2010, but need to know how to create or modify complex business documents and customized Word efficiency tools. It also aims to assist persons preparing for the Microsoft Office Specialist exams for Microsoft Word 2010. This course is one of a series of Element K courseware titles that addresses Microsoft Office Specialist skill sets. The Microsoft Office Specialist program is for individuals who use Microsoft’s business desktop software and seek recognition for their expertise with specific Microsoft products. Certification candidates must pass one or more proficiency exams in order to earn the Microsoft Office Specialist certification. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- manage lists.
- customize tables and charts.
- customize the formatting of a document using styles and themes.
- modify pictures in a document.
- create customized graphic elements.
- insert content using Quick Parts.
- control text flow.
- use templates to automate document creation.
- use the mail merge function.
- use macros to automate common tasks.
There are no reviews yet.