This training is limited to 15 minutes only. Get the full training program for OneNote 2016 by clicking here.
OneNote is Microsoft’s digital note-taking application that works across platforms and devices, including on the web. Users can jot down ideas, to-dos, lecture and meeting notes, vacation plans, and/or snap a picture and other forms of information and OneNote saves it and syncs your notes across your devices so you can access them wherever you go.
It is designed for collaborating in such a manner that users can share it with their family, classmates and teachers, colleagues and employees, and other people where they can see as well as edit notes accordingly. It is an organizational tool with add-ons and features, and is even integrated with other applications.
OneNote is an immensely flexible tool with more additional features and add-ons providing its users the best way to keep their day-to-day operations planned and organized, as well as share them with their colleagues, friends, family, co-workers and other.
- Pages can be made large based on personal choice.
- Bitmap images can be inserted without any issue of pixels being visible or loss of quality
- There is no pre-designed uniform page layout or structure that needs to be followed.
Microsoft OneNote 2016 Key Features:
- Create and update notes and checklists.
- Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent – format notes just like you do on a computer.
- Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
- Take handwritten notes, or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
- Your notebooks sync across all your computers and devices that have OneNote installed.
- View notes you created on your computer, including video, and attached files.
- Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.