By the end of this module, you will be able to structure your budget without omissions and master a series of techniques to produce a robust initial estimate.
Thanks to this module, you’ll be able to:
- Define and identify the key concepts of a project budget.
- Identify the different elements of a project budget.
- Understand the difference between estimation, budget, and budgeting.
- Adapt estimation methods to the project phase.
- Anyone who is involved in projects and wants to improve their project management skills.
- Current or future project managers.
Prerequisites: It is advisable to have completed the following modules: Project management essentials and The project framework.