At the end of this module, you will gain the skills to effectively navigate the initial and crucial phase of a project—the project framework. You will acquire a set of pertinent questions to pose during the kick-off phase and be capable of crafting the foundational document for the project—the project charter.
Thanks to this module, you will be able to:
- Identify the key drivers and constraints during the project kick-off.
- Define the content of the project charter.
- Differentiate between project stakes and objectives.
- Anyone involved in projects seeking to enhance their project management skills.
- Current or aspiring project managers.