By the end of this module, you will be able to define the objectives of your project, organize the key phases and set milestones to help you make the right decisions at the right time.
You will learn how to identify the various stakeholders and establish a suitable governance mechanism.
Project Management Essentials – 1
Thanks to this module, you’ll be able to :
- Defining what a project is.
- Identifying the project objectives.
- Mastering the performance-cost-deadline triangle.
- Organizing the key project phases and setting milestones.
- Identifying all the project stakeholders.
- Anyone who is involved in projects and wants to improve their project management skills.
- Current or future project managers.
Prerequisites : No prerequisites
To complete this program, you will need to work through part B.
Device Compatibility: Desktop/Laptop Computer, Tablet, Smartphone
Approximate Duration: 15 min
Language: ArabicChineseDutchFrenchFrenchFrench CanadianGermanItalianJapeneseLatin American SpanishPortuguesePortuguese BrazilianSpanishUS English