By the end of this module, you will understand the concept of risk and will have mastered the project risk management process.
You will have a series of methods and practical tools to help you identify project risks, assess their severity and prioritize them.
Anticipating project risks – 1
Thanks to this module, you’ll be able to :
- Defining the notion of risk in a project.
- Mastering the risk management process.
- Identifying project risks and their possible triggers with your team.
- Creating the risk register.
- Assessing risk probability and severity.
- Anyone who is involved in projects and wants to improve their project management skills.
- Current or future project managers.
Prerequisites : After completing the following modules: Project management essentials and The project framework
To complete this program, you will need to work through part B.
Device Compatibility: Desktop/Laptop Computer, Tablet, Smartphone
Approximate Duration: 15 min
Language: ArabicChineseDutchFrenchFrenchFrench CanadianGermanItalianLatin American SpanishPortuguesePortuguese BrazilianSpanishUS English