You will learn how to construct a task map, setting out all the activities associated with your project.
You will come away with a tool you can use to allocate tasks to different project contributors.
You will also learn how to manage key project changes.
The project framework – 2
Thanks to this module, you’ll be able to :
- Constructing a project task map.
- Constructing the task allocation diagram.
- Identifying different types of change and managing them appropriately.
- Anyone who is involved in projects and wants to improve their project management skills.
- Current or future project managers.
Prerequisites : To complete this program, you will need to have worked through part A.
Device Compatibility: Desktop/Laptop Computer, Tablet, Smartphone
Approximate Duration: 15 min
Language: ArabicChineseDutchFrenchFrenchFrench CanadianGermanItalianLatin American SpanishPortuguesePortuguese BrazilianSpanishUS English