You will learn how to approach the first key phase of a project—the project framework—successfully.
You will come away with a list of appropriate questions to ask at the kick-off phase and will be able to write the project’s founding document—the project charter.
The project framework – 1
Thanks to this module, you’ll be able to :
- Identifying the project kick-off drivers and constraints.
- Defining the content of the project charter.
- Differentiating between project stakes and objectives.
- Anyone who is involved in projects and wants to improve their project management skills.
- Current or future project managers.
Prerequisites : No prerequisites.
To complete this program, you will need to work through part B.
Device Compatibility: Desktop/Laptop Computer, Tablet, Smartphone
Approximate Duration: 15 min
Language: ArabicChineseDutchFrenchFrenchFrench CanadianGermanItalianLatin American SpanishPortuguesePortuguese BrazilianSpanishUS English