In this module, you will learn to identify and take account of the operational and relationship expectations of your customers to better satisfy them. You will incorporate the emotional dimension into your customer relationships in order to better secure customer loyalty.
The challenges of customer relations
In this module, you’ll be able to :
- Defining customer satisfaction assessment criteria.
- Understanding the difference between meeting expectations and creating customer loyalty.
- Identifying the moments of truth in the customer relationship.
- Mastering the key emotions in developing customer loyalty.
- Achieving success in the emotional aspect of customer relations.
For anyone who works in direct contact with customers.
Device Compatibility: Desktop/Laptop Computer, Tablet, Smartphone
Approximate Duration: 15 min
Language: ArabicChineseDutchFrenchGermanItalianLatin American SpanishPortuguesePortuguese BrazilianSpanishUS English