By the end of this module, you will be able to identify the projects critical path and will adopt the right attitude to floats in your schedule.
You will also be able to formalize, communicate and share the team’s activity schedule.
Project planning – 2
Thanks to this module, you’ll be able to :
- Calculating dates and identifying the critical path.
- Identifying free and total floats.
- Creating a Gantt chart and choosing your tracking tool.
- Anyone who is involved in projects and wants to improve their project management skills.
- Current or future project managers.
Prerequisites : After completing the following modules: Project management essentials and The project framework.
To complete this program, you will need to have worked through part A.
Device Compatibility: Desktop/Laptop Computer, Tablet, Smartphone
Approximate Duration: 15 min
Language: ArabicChineseDutchFrenchFrenchFrench CanadianGermanItalianJapeneseLatin American SpanishPortuguesePortuguese BrazilianSpanishUS English